MUNICIPAL SECRETARY DEPARTMENT
The Municipal Secretary is the head of Municipal Secretary Department. Activities on Office administration of the Council is mainly done under this department.
- Conducting of meeting of the Council
- Framing of by-laws, rules and regulations
- Matters relating of staff and other personals
- In-charge of Public Library
- Organizing ceremonies
- Training of staff
- Implementation of Performance improvement programs
OTHER TASKS & ACTIVITIES
- Preparing 'Minits' for the Monthly General Council Committee Meeting and other meetings of the Council.
- Storing all records and other factors of the Council.
- Maintaining Personal records of all the staff and employees of the Council.
- Activities for the welfare of the staff and employees.
- Co-ordination and communications on all the activities of the Council.
- Maintenance and Protection of the Record Store (Record Room).